Saturday, September 11, 2010

Sometimes I wish I could just have more energy poured into me.  It seems like there is always so much to do and sometimes it's hard to even know where to start on my to do list.

I'm tired, yet I'm anxious to get things organized in my home still and have things look really neat and make it easier to find things.  I keep having this ideal in my head of what my home should look like or be like, and there is so much that just isn't up to par yet, that I don't think I'll ever get it done before we move.  Of course, I guess once the kids get older they also won't blow through clothes as fast, so I won't constantly be putting clothes away or pulling out new things "Hey!  Look, this fits already!"  ...Yeah, maybe that will help some.  But it's still frustrating.  I guess if I think about it, even BEFORE I had kids, I couldn't totally keep up with it, so I can't feel too bad, right?

Yesterday we went to the opening social for the MPA program, which was pretty fun for as long as we got to stay before the babies needed to be in bed.

Good times, I will miss this place someday soon.

Well, I have to be brief.  So, for my Happy Thought of the Day: Everything is going to be okay.  No matter how hard, how scary, how frustrating things get... this is not the end.  A happy ending is always still possible if we really want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment